By using our site you are acknowledging that you have read, understood and agree without any limitation and qualification, to be bound by our terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions of contract: GLE Blinds & Curtains
1.1 GLE Blinds reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time and any such changes will take affect when posted on the site www.gle-blinds.co.uk. It is your responsibility to check the terms and conditions for any changes, by using our website www.gle-blinds.co.uk you are accepting our terms and conditions.
2.1 GLE Blinds takes customers privacy very seriously and never stores personal details anywhere other than on customer order forms, your details are never shared with any third parties.
3.1 The price stated at the time of the sale once agreed is none negotiable.
3.2 All orders require a deposit unless we (GLE Blinds) agree to process the order without a deposit.
3.3 All prices are in pounds sterling.
3.4 If you wish to alter your order between quote and manufacture the quote may vary depending on the changes requested, in which case a new quote will be issued.
3.5 Once the order is confirmed and the contract is signed the products selected cannot be changed or altered in any way, nor can products be added too and no part of the order can be cancelled without the agreement of senior management of GLE Blinds.
4.1 You cannot change or cancel your order if the goods you have ordered are manufactured, measured or custom-made to your requirements or specifications, as these goods will not be re-saleable by us. We regret that once your order has been accepted by us in relation to such goods and entered on our manufacturing process we are unable to accept any changes to these goods or cancellation of your order. If prior to delivery you do wish to change your order or cancel it after we have accepted it, and it has not already been entered on our manufacturing system, please contact us as soon as possible by e-mail or on our showroom telephone and we will try to assist you. Our acceptance of cancellation of your order if it has not already been put into production will be subject to retention by us of a handling charge equal to 30% of the price paid for these custom-made goods. The balance of the price paid will be reimbursed to you within 30 days of notification of cancellation by issuing & posting out a cheque.
4.1 We reserve the right to cancel the contract or decline your order if:
4.1.1 We have insufficient stock of the fabric or product required to manufacture and/or supply the Goods you have ordered; or
4.1.2 Any of the goods in your order was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information made by us and/or received by us from our suppliers.
4.2 Before cancelling your order we will do our best to source and offer you suitable alternative goods of a similar style and quality, but you are not obliged to accept them.
4.3 If we do cancel your order we will notify you as soon as possible and will credit to you any payment already made to us relating to your order – by cheque. Although we appreciate that you may be disappointed in such circumstances we will not be able to offer you any compensation for disappointment you may suffer.
4.4 If the goods or the fabric you order are unavailable GLE Blinds will notify you as soon as possible and suggest a suitable replacement.
5.1 All product delivery dates are estimated and not guaranteed. Standard turnaround on made to measure products is 10-14 working days. We always endeavour to advise customers of a realistic estimated delivery date, which may be subject to change. Should the estimated delivery date change GLE Blinds will always try to notify you.
5.2 All goods made by our suppliers/ manufacturers are subject to delivery delays which are beyond the control of GLE Blinds. Such delays are rare and should we be notified of such delays we will notify you as soon as possible.
6.1 Installation dates are only provisional, and with notification, may be changed at any time.
6.2 In order for GLE Blinds to install blinds and window coverings customers must make space available for the fitter and remove any objects obstructing access to the installation area. Failure to do so could result in installation delays which may result in an additional fitting charge.
6.3 G LE Blinds are not responsible for any changes made to the installation area after the final measurements before ordering are taken. All products are made to measure to the nearest millimetre and any plastering, painting or other changes that are made between ordering and installation are at your own risk.
6.4 GLE Blinds cannot be held responsible for any fixtures to which blinds and window coverings are installed within, such as poor quality wood, brick or plaster.
6.5 It is the responsibility of the customer, prior to our fitters arrival to ensure the installation area is clean and free of dirt’s and dust. If the window area / areas are not clean of dust and dirts fabrics may be marked upon installation, in which instance GLE Blinds is not responsible.
7.1 All goods made by ourselves or by our suppliers/ manufacturers are subject to manufacturing delays, which are beyond the control of GLE Blinds. Though such delays are rare, they are inevitable and GLE Blinds will notify you as soon as possible of any such delays.
7.2 Delays are disappointing and we will do all we can to minimise any delays, but in the rare occurrence of a delay no compensation will be offered by GLE Blinds.
8: Specification of Goods
8.1 All sizes and measurements stated on documents in relation to goods are for the use of GLE Blinds and are approximate only.
8.2 These sizes are not necessarily the final goods size.
9.1 All good remain to property of GLE Blinds until paid for in full.
9.2 All prices stated are in pounds sterling.
9.3 Payment can be made by the following methods: cash, cheque, credit or debit cards, bacs and PayPal. Additional terms for and conditions for payments made by PayPal can be found at www.paypal.co.uk.
9.4 Any remaining balance must be paid for at the time of installation and no customer shall be entitled by any reason of any alleged minor defects to withhold any payment. Non payment on the day of installation will result in the removal of blinds.
10: Returns / Cancellations after installation
10.1 Any damaged goods or incorrect orders must be reported on the day of installation, after this time we accept no responsibility.
10.2 Mechanical faults must be brought to our attention as soon as you become aware of the fault, only faults that develop within 12 months of installation are the responsibility of GLE Blinds. We will endeavour to repair such faults at our earliest convenience, however this may be as long as 30 days from notification of the fault.
10.3 All goods have a 12 month warranty from date of manufacture, any mechanically faulted goods which are beyond repair and under warranty will be replaced by GLE Blinds. In such circumstances we cannot guarantee and exact product match as materials, fabrics and components can vary within the 12 month warranty period and in very cases may be discontinued.
10.4 We accept no responsibility for damages caused by the customer, however GLE Blinds will try to assist you to rectify any damages customers have caused. Should a customer make a fraudulent claim of a manufacturing fault legal action may be taken.
10.5 Aesthetic flaws and faults are not considered urgent when the product still functions. We will inspect the goods accordingly.
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
No purchase is necessary.
- This competition is open to all residents in mainland UK over the age of 18, except employees of GLEBlinds, their families, or anyone professionally connected with this promotion, by entering the competition you agree you are above this age. (Ireland, Highlands, Scottish & Channel Isles can apply and although we will cover delivery costs unfortunately Measure & Fitting will not be included as these locations are outside our coverage area).
- By entering this competition you agree to abide by these terms & conditions.
- GLE Blinds reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude any Participants in this Competition or withhold the Prizes where there has been any violation of these terms and conditions. Defamorty , abusive or destructive posts will be removed.
- GLE Blinds does not accept responsibility for (1) lost, late or undelivered entries or (2) any technical or access issues, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder entry to the Competition, or (3) any event which may cause the Competition to be disrupted or corrupted. The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions for any indirect, special, or consequential cost, expenses, loss or damage, even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the entrant and the Promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- The Prize Winner agrees to allow GLEBlinds to publicise their name on their Web/Social Media site.
- The prize Winner agrees to confirm their win through a Facebook comment.
- Once a winner has been drawn they will be notified through Facebook messaging/announcement or e-mail (depending on the security setting of their Facebook account)
- We will take all reasonable steps to notify the winner, however, due to some facebook security settings we might be unable to message the winner, it is therefore your responsibility to check back to our Face Book page to find out if you have won, GLEBlinds accepts no responsibility for loss of prize in the event of a non claim as a re-draw will take place after 7 days.
- The prize/voucher must be used within six(6) months from the date of the voucher/prize draw.
- The prize voucher will be sent to the winner within 5 to 7working days.
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer / special offers / discounts (online or discretionary) on either our website, in our showroomor via home consultations. Any pre-discounted items such as clearance stock are also omitted.
- The prize is transferable on notification of name & address however no cash equivalent will be offered.
- If the Prize Winners location is outside GLEBlinds coverage area then delivery will be arranged but measuring & fitting will not be included.
- GLE Blinds reserve the right to withdraw or change the prize or offer at any time without notice.
- The prize is A full House of Blinds = represents up to 7 Blinds (of Vertical blinds only on a wand control headrail) in selected fabrics/colours not exceeding 1800mm x 1800mm or the value of your choice not exceeding £350.00 in total value. Roman, Rollers, All Venetian style Blinds, Z-Lites/duo Roll, Shutters, Canopies & Awnings are excluded from this offer